Immigration Law

Edward Haase is a US certified Immigration Lawyer who can help employers, individuals and families obtain Visitor Visas, Family Visas, Student Visas, Work Visas, Health Care Visas, Citizenship, and Naturalization.

With the heightened security in the US following the terrorist attack of 9-11, immigrants are forced to wait even longer to enter the country. With the help of a skilled attorney, this wait can be significantly reduced. You need a legal advocate to guide you through this lengthy and complex process. We promise to make this transition as easy as possible for you.

Haase Law also provides immigration law services to U.S. businesses throughout the southland. We will help you obtain work visas and green card applications including B-1, B-2, E-1, E-2, H-1B, H-2B, H-3, K-1, L-1A, L-1B, O, P and R-1 as well as PERM labor certificates, I-130, I-140, I-360, I-485, EB-5 (million dollar investor visas). We can also help you with U.S. citizenship applications.

Our legal sevices are cost-effective and specifically tailored to your individual needs. Call us today at 619-507-2546 for a free evaluation. We can discuss the available immigration options, and which one is best for you!


On June 15, 2012 – The Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and, as a result, may be eligible for work authorization. Visit our Deferred Action page or call to learn more about whether you or someone you know may qualify for deferred action


Nov 20, 2014 – President Obama Outlines His Plan. President Obama finally spoke to us today regarding his plan to alleviate the worries of millions of undocumented immigrants. He outlined his plan in general terms. He told us that if: 1. You have been in the United States for more than 5 years; 2. You have a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident child