Aggressive San Diego DUI Defense Attorney, Pacific Beach DUI Lawyer, DWI California

We provide the utmost quality of defense for those accused of Drunk Driving, including DUI, DWI and OUI charges.


What are the consequences of a conviction?

Driver’s license suspension or revocation, fines, insurance rate increase, mandatory attendance at State or DMV approved alcohol programs (offender’s program), probation or jail time. Convictions will stay on your record for 7 years or more.


If you or someone you love has been charged with a DUI, it is in your best interest to acquire legal representation. Whether the charges are felony or misdemeanor, you only have 10 days following your arrest to request a DMV hearing.


What happens at the DMV hearing?

The DMV hearing, also called an Administrative Per Se hearing (APS hearing), the Department of Motor Vehicles must prove:
1) The arresting officer had reason to believe the driver was under the influence of a               controlled substance.
2) The arrest was lawful and legal.
3) Blood Alcohol level was 0.08% or more at the time of driving. (0.01% for those               under the age of 21)
This means that your case can be won on a technicality, regardless of whether your blood alcohol content (BAC) is above the legal limit. It is in your best interest to have an attorney at your side to appropriately protect your rights.



What about court?

You will still have to go to court to fight your case before a judge. We will find you the best possible angle to present your case. Don’t plead guilty without first consulting with an experienced attorney. Before you enter a plea, we will review and discuss with you the police reports, lab results, and procedures at the time of your arrest. If you are charged with a misdemeanor, you have the option of not appearing in court at all; Haase Law can present your case on your behalf.


Never think that a BAC above the legal limit automatically results in a guilty conviction. Let us work out the fine print for you.
Call me at 619 507-2546

What to do if you are pulled over for a DUI


On June 15, 2012 – The Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and, as a result, may be eligible for work authorization. Visit our Deferred Action page or call to learn more about whether you or someone you know may qualify for deferred action


Nov 20, 2014 – President Obama Outlines His Plan. President Obama finally spoke to us today regarding his plan to alleviate the worries of millions of undocumented immigrants. He outlined his plan in general terms. He told us that if: 1. You have been in the United States for more than 5 years; 2. You have a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident child