Deportation Defense

We are an experienced Immigration Law Group that can help you remain in this country, even under the most complex circumstances.

If I am found to be an illegal alien, will I be deported?
Not in every case. The Immigration and Nationality Act offers various options apart from removal. Some of these include:

  • Cancellation of removal for permanent or non-permanent residents
  • Suspension of deportation
  • A waiver of excludability and deportablility
  • Asylum and withholding of deportation
  • Adjustment of status to permanent residence
  • Legalization and registry
  • Voluntary departure (a last resort)

Why do I need an attorney at the deportation hearing?
In court, the government will be represented by a lawyer who has dealt with countless proceedings just like yours; you need to have a competitive edge while present your case before the judge. Having a knowledgeable legal advocate with you at a removal (deportation) proceeding can give you that edge.

What about the Board of Immigration Appeals?
The BIA will never actually hear you testify. They make their decision based solely on records, the decision of the Immigration Judge and legal briefs. You will have a significant advantage if you have a lawyer guiding you through this process.

Don’t make the mistake of not consulting with an attorney when facing deportation. Call us for a free evaluation. 619 507-2546


On June 15, 2012 – The Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and, as a result, may be eligible for work authorization. Visit our Deferred Action page or call to learn more about whether you or someone you know may qualify for deferred action


Nov 20, 2014 – President Obama Outlines His Plan. President Obama finally spoke to us today regarding his plan to alleviate the worries of millions of undocumented immigrants. He outlined his plan in general terms. He told us that if: 1. You have been in the United States for more than 5 years; 2. You have a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident child