We are ready to protect your rights. Whether you or someone you’re close to has been accused of a Felony or a Misdemeanor, Shoplifting or Homicide, Haase Law has the trial experience to bring you the best results.
What types of cases do you represent?
We defend all types of accusations:
DUI, Assault & Battery, Sex Crimes, Domestic Violence, Homicide, Murder & Manslaughter, White Collar Crimes, Juvenile Crimes, Forgery and Fraud, Drug Cases, Burglary, Theft, Vandalism, and more.
What are the consequences of a conviction?
Of course, consequences depend on the crime you are being accused of. Conviction in State or Federal Court can result in fines, restitution, probation, community service, and often times a prison sentence.
How can an attorney help me?
- We will assist you with Bond by reducing or eliminating bail.
- We will collect as much information possible to prove your innocence. Documents and evidence will be collected, witnesses will be interviewed, and subpoenas will be issued.
- We will develop the most appropriate course of action to attain the best possible results.
- We will discuss with you the potential outcomes to determine whether to fight the accusations or, in extreme cases that do not appear winnable, fight to reduce the charges against you.
- We will assist you and your family in preparing for the pre-sentence report. Pre-sentence reports are filed by the United States Probation Office for federal court cases. A probation officer will come and collect information from you, and this information will determine the severity of the sentence.
- We will be your advocate to the very end. If you are sentenced to prison time, we will request eligibility for sentence reduction and for placement in the best possible facility. Following trial, The Bureau of Prisons will assign you to a facility. These facilities may be low, medium or high security, near or far from your home. We can fight for the most appropriate designation for your particular situation.
As your legal advocates, we will aggressively fight for your freedom. Choosing to have a skilled attorney at your side is the most important decision you can make. If you want a lawyer that will defend you with confidence, confidentiality and tenacity, you want Haase Law. Contact us at 619 507-2546.
On June 15, 2012 – The Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and, as a result, may be eligible for work authorization. Visit our Deferred Action page or call to learn more about whether you or someone you know may qualify for deferred action
Nov 20, 2014 – President Obama Outlines His Plan. President Obama finally spoke to us today regarding his plan to alleviate the worries of millions of undocumented immigrants. He outlined his plan in general terms. He told us that if: 1. You have been in the United States for more than 5 years; 2. You have a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident child